Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fishnet Girls


Well, training is coming to a close. This is a picture of my sweet team; God has already given me a blessing through them. I have so much to learn from these girls. Training has been overwhelming, exciting, exhausting, and useful in providing me with the tools I will need overseas. I have only a few days until the flight to CZ!

  • Praise God for the compatibility of my team, the preparedness from training, and excitement about my purpose.
  • Pray that God will continue to give me passion for teaching and being a light in the darkness.
I am expecting the Lord to stretch me and widen my view of Him.

I've also started learning the Czech language.
(I'm hungry, Do you have any cucumber?, 732, and bye bye)
What else do you need? I think I'll be able to get around just fine! haha. Hopefully no one will ask my name. I'm not sure how I'd respond! Oh well, we'll get there eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the blog!! Keep us all posted on everything! Praying for you! ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so excited. i want to learn cucumber in czech as well

    ReplyDelete